Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 8 of 30 Days of Biking:  You never know who you are going see

After the family left, I decided to avoid the instinct to take a nap and go visit a friend in the hospital who had recently had heart surgery.  Along the way to Swedish Cherry Hill, I noticed these gentlemen and kept on riding.  At the next interaction, I realized I needed to go back for a photo.  Taking pictures for a blog is not a habit that has come easily for me.  I'm glad I did, because I got to study these fellows.


And what do you think the first fellow below is thinking?


I continued on to the hospital for a visit before the return ride home.  I had planned to drop off some chocolate eggs to the patient's wife, but she had left for the day.  I hope I'm not in trouble for the contraband.


No comments:

Post a Comment